|Tico Reg #50012913
>> Air Travel Tips-
- Always carry two forms of ID when you are traveling.
- Always make sure your passport is valid and does not expire for the
next 6 months.
- Always check with the embassy/consular of the country you are visiting,
whether you need a visa to enter the country or not.
- Consult your doctor for any immunization shots you may need.
- Do not carry too much of cash; it is advised to carry funds in the
form of traveler's cheques.
Obtain travel protection insurance.
- Note down your passport, ticket, and traveler?s cheques numbers in
- Call the airlines/travel agent for the maximum allowable size/weight
of you luggage.
- Always check-in at least three hours before departure of your flights
(especially after the 9/11 incident).
- Always reconfirm your return/connecting flights at least 72 hours
- Drink water/juice (fluids) as much as you can to avoid jet lag.
- Remind your airlines/travel agent to assign you your seat in order
to avoid being off-loaded at the airport on overbooked flights.
- If you have any meal preferences, call your airlines/travel agent
at least 48 hours before departure to request your meal type.